Tuesday, November 21, 2017

Block 7 - Year of Scrappy Triangles


Happy Tuesday! It's time for another Scrappy Triangle! This week's triangle is simple, classy, and uses leftover 2 1/2" strips. Yes!


For my blocks, I cut leftover charm squares in half for the 2 1/2" sections. They came together really fast - after I spent what felt like forever choosing out fabrics. It couldn't have been that long though, because I finished these three blocks in less than an hour. Awesome! A perfect take-a-break-by-hiding-in-the-sewing-room-for-an-hour project. I don't know about you, but I really need those in my life. They recharge me.


I even made an extra block with a fussy cut little tractor. I love that fabric and am going to use every last scrap of it somewhere.



If you have fallen a bit behind and need a little motivation to get you on track, I am going to have a giveaway in week 9 for everyone who is caught up on their blocks. You won't want to miss it!

Remember, you can share pictures of  your blocks and see what others are making on Instagram by using the hashtag #yearofscrappytriangles. Have a wonderful week!

0 comments:

Post a Comment