Tuesday, March 27, 2018

Block 25 - Year of Scrappy Triangles



Hello! I am loving this week's block. There is another great square, perfect for putting a large fussy cut print into. I really like the bug print I used, but I don't know if I should.... Is that a dung beetle? Do I really want a dung beetle on my bed? I guess so. Maybe it's the biologist in me.


Dung beetle or no, I hope you have a great time making this block. Have a wonderful Easter week!


PS. In a day or two I'm going to be sending out a special FPP pattern as Easter treat to my newsletter friends. If you aren't on the list yet and want to sign up, click here.

5 comments:

  1. Don't know if I would like any kind of beetle on my bed. But I do love the block.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is one of my favorite blocks! Finally took the time this weekend to catch up - yay!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I found your blog today while looking online for a triangle pattern. Your Year of Scrappy Triangles is amazing! Thanks for sharing your patterns!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Like Sharon above, I just found your blog today...utterly impressed with your scrappy triangles and generosity in sharing. Looking forward to catching up.
    Valarie

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank for providing good information for site,Thanks for your sharing.

    ดูหนัง

    ReplyDelete